Degree Application Requirements
Persons who plan to enroll in the MAIS program as a degree student are required to submit the following documents:
Degree Student Application Form that includes the following items:
• Non-refundable $50 application fee
• A personal statement outlining the following points:
– Educational background of the applicant
– Goals for applying to MAIS program
• Transcripts of undergraduate and graduate studies
• A current resume stating your work experience
• Non-native English applicants:
– Applicants who are not native speakers of English or who have not received a higher education degree in an English-speaking country are required to submit a valid IBT TOEFL score of no less than 60 or a IELTS score of no less than 6.
– Applicants who don’t have high enough TOEFL / IELTS score or simply have not taken any of these exams can take our institutional assessment exam to complete their application. Applicants who have not scored high enough in our institutional exam are required to take our academic English program to improve their language skills. More information on these English Language Classes can be found here.
Upon completion of the application, the applicant will receive an email stating the status of their application and the expected time frame for a final decision.
Auditors are to provide the Registrar with a transcript or other appropriate evidence (e.g., a diploma) indicating they have a bachelor degree or its equivalent. Auditors are not required to fulfill the course requirements and they receive neither grades nor credit for the courses. A transcript filed with the Registrar will indicate the designation AU. The designation is given for auditors who have attended at least one third of the class sessions. They are expected to do any readings and may participate in class discussions, but are exempt from exams and writing research papers. Auditors are also subject to the same tuition costs and fees, and they have access to the resources in the RGS Library.
Auditors may apply by completing the Auditor Application Form Here. For additional information or questions, please contact our registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610 419-1751 ext.102. Please note that the number of auditors enrolled in each class is limited and is also subject to instructor approval, so admittance is not guaranteed.